Troubled by Signs of Ageing on Your Face?
Why do we want to treat facial ageing issues?
No one can reverse the clock of ageing, but with an appropriate medical skincare regimen and aesthetics procedures, one can slow down the clock to maintain a youthful and rejuvenated look.
At which stage in life do facial ageing issues appear?
As we age with time (above 35 years old), our face will start to show signs of ageing eg lax & saggy cheeks/jowls, and wrinkles (crowfeet, forehead & frown lines) from loss of collagen and elasticity in our skin. Volume loss (fat, muscle and bone mass) from our facial structures can result in loss of youthful contours on the face and appearance of sunken areas eg deepening of laugh lines, marionette lines, tear trough, and hollowing of the temples and foreheads.
An analogy will be that the youthful face is akin to an inflated balloon, while the aged face is akin to a deflated balloon. Slowing of skin cells’ metabolism can also results in dull, uneven dry skin. All the above ageing signs are much more apparent and accelerated especially for the below.
- Ladies after menopause in their 50’s, due to reduced female hormones level in the body, the skin tends to be drier with more wrinkles and feels less supple.
- Chronic and excessive sun exposure causes photodamages to the skin
How One Face Clinic can help you.
Our doctor has years of clinical experience in facial anti-ageing treatment and prefers a personalized and friendly approach to address each patient’s concerns. During the preliminary consultation, our doctor will:
- Conduct an assessment of your facial ageing issues
- Physically examine your ageing problems and the health of your skin
- Evaluate the cause of your skin ageing issues
- Discuss on suitable and customised options for your treatment
- Monitor treatment progress closely through photographs
Depending on the type and severity of your facial ageing issues and your preferences, our doctor will also advise on anti-ageing treatments eg botulinum neurotoxin, dermal fillers, and non-invasive skin tightening and lifting energy devices (like high intensive focused ultrasound, HIFU), etc.
- Our doctor will discuss on the estimated number of treatments required for you
- Our treatments are generally comfortable with minimal downtime
- We use high-quality medical treatments approved by the Health Science Authority of Singapore
- Detailed guidance on the use of topical skin care products and sunscreen will be provided for you
- Feel free to approach our doctor or staff anytime if you have any concern or inquiry during your treatment period
We’d like to make the treatments Affordable for youWe hope that patients do understand that there is no “one-size fits all” treatment plan. Every individual’s skin type is different, and depending on the type and severity of the facial ageing issues, treatment costs can vary widely for everyone.
We highly recommend patients to come down for a full assessment (no obligation) by our doctor to devise a personalized treatment plan for you in order to more accurately gauge your cost of treatment.
We believe in delivering Results to you.
One Face Clinic has many patients with satisfactory results after our treatments.
Do you know?
However, due to local authority regulation, we are unable to illustrate the before and after photos on our website.
You may inquire on these photos when you visit us at One Face Clinic.